Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

BANK REPO-2000 International Tractor 9400I

470 hp, Cummings N14, 360,000 on IN FRAME Overhaul. 10 speed eaton. 373 rears. 8 fairly new tires 11x24.5. 10 Alcoa aluminum wheels. Rid Master APU with Perkins 2 cyl. engine, 2800 hrs.Inside sleeper controls. Under cab LED lights. 2 100 gal. fuel tanks. Electric passenger window. 1 Aluminum stepside tool box. Electric mirrors. Rear work lights and additional turn signals

They called today i put a bid on the truck for $5,000 they told me if i come up $1,000 more it's mine for what i can see it needs 2 drive tires AC didnt work and the hood is broke around the head light the truck has 890,000 miles and does have paper work on the motor

Im going to look at it again but i may have one more truck LOL!!! What yall think about it

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 22
    damn, where was this 2 weeks ago.

Work Smart, Hardly Work.

Club "Outlaw" Member #2!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 7
    sounds like a winner. a little tlc and it may be a good truck. ill tell you what, you buy it, fix it up, make it look and drive good, and ill give you $7000 for it!!

CGT Inc. is a Dexter Axle service provider. Parts, labor, complete axle beams. Call for a quote. Full service wiring for trucks and trailers, featuring Maxxima lighting products. Service for electric brakes, air brakes, trucks and trailers. A/C recharging and leak detection. Rockwell American Axle Dealer, Allied Wheel Dealer. Member NATM

Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 31
    I'll go $7001, $7002 if you'll take $1 down and $29 a month

Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 40
    N14 is a horrible engine on fuel. Wouldn't even think about owning one again. NEVER!!!

Was put out of business in a '99 model in March of 2000 because of that engine. HAd that thing in the shop several times with tune ups, new injectors at 108k, re rating it to every HP torque combo the could and nothing worked. 4.5 - 5 mpg no matter what I did.

Tall 24.5 rubber is the worst rubber for rolling resistance.

On the positive side, that truck is cheap enough to dump on another sucker or part out. The APU alone would fetch $2000 on evilbay if it works.

I've heard that hard work never killed anyone, but I say why take the chance?
    ― Ronald Reagan

Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 7
    I dont like the rubber its on, but the truck is cheap enough to put all new shoes on it. I dont know anything about that motor, but thanks for the heads up. I see a lot of them out there.

My bid is retracted. Its all haulins.... lol

CGT Inc. is a Dexter Axle service provider. Parts, labor, complete axle beams. Call for a quote. Full service wiring for trucks and trailers, featuring Maxxima lighting products. Service for electric brakes, air brakes, trucks and trailers. A/C recharging and leak detection. Rockwell American Axle Dealer, Allied Wheel Dealer. Member NATM

Thumbs Up
    From all the paper work in the truck it did have some work done to it after the motor job there is a receipt for $8,800 in casper wyoming for a radiador fan cluch water pump turbo and a over head was ran there is also a fuel log in there from 08 the truck was geting 6.4mpg but later that year it shows 5.8
    Like i said 8 tires are like new the drives are really good

From what the bank told me the guy had got the truck used back in 03 with 260,000 miles he did the motor job in may of 07 and had to take out a loan for $14,000 on the truck they told me the guy would pay down the loan than take out more money on it and he owes over $9k on it?

If i do get it im going to put mine in the shop and get some paint work done trucks looking bad thats why i dont take any pics of the driver side a deer hit me and took that side out so i need to fix that i just cant drop that thing off at the shop and not make money i still have not put the APU on it because they need the truck for 2 days and need to put my fenders on so really im in the market for a backup truck for now

Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 40
    Man, I wouldn't give a plug nickel for another N14 unless it was to let me throw it overboard into the Marianas Trench so the Chinese couldn't even make razor blades out of it.

I've heard that hard work never killed anyone, but I say why take the chance?
    ― Ronald Reagan

Thumbs Up
    LOL!!! im not much of a cummins guy anymore but i have a good cummins shop that worked on my 8.3 im going to call them and find out what they think most the guys i talk to talk really good about the n14 will see

Its kinda like me with the FL trucks never never never again NEVER!!!!...............................No pulling &@%^)@^%#*!#%*^)*#&^*~%_*%^_*)*&^#&)#*%_(&+%^%_%$) &^%*_&+&$^%!)&*__Can't belive everyone talked me into that sorry mother &!+%+&^+__*^!%^#_%+%hunk of%&+^+(+~^@!+#+(&@##&^+)*&^&!+^(+~^(+%%*&!&+(%^*& !&+(!^(+(&!&%!!&(+%&!&! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bayou hotshot View Post
    LOL!!! im not much of a cummins guy anymore but i have a good cummins shop that worked on my 8.3 im going to call them and find out what they think most the guys i talk to talk really good about the n14 will see

Its kinda like me with the FL trucks never never never again NEVER!!!!...............................No pulling &@%^)@^%#*!#%*^)*#&^*~%_*%^_*)*&^#&)#*%_(&+%^%_%$) &^%*_&+&$^%!)&*__Can't belive everyone talked me into that sorry mother &!+%+&^+__*^!%^#_%+%hunk of%&+^+(+~^@!+#+(&@##&^+)*&^&!+^(+~^(+%%*&!&+(%^*& !&+(!^(+(&!&%!!&(+%&!&! NEVER AGAIN!!!
    and your honest oppinion of the FL's is what ? lol

HAUL-A-ROUND Trailer Sales & Mfg
    www.haularound.com
    580-658-3206
    Custom built Gooseneck , Drop Deck , Low boy , Float , Flat bed , Dove tail , Hydraulic Dove tails
    20' to 53' , 14k to 80k gvw

http://m1286.photobucket.com/profile...%2Fzmx%2FZU%3D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast